Our Warren office specializes in aquatic therapy and features an onsite, heated, in-ground pool. We have comprehensive, state-of-the-art exercise and rehabilitation equipment to treat any orthopedic disorder. Darbee Harrington, PT, DPT, CCI, Cert. MDT, is a certified McKenzie® Method therapist. McKenzie is designed to treat neck and back pain and sciatica. She has completed additional training in treating running-related injuries.
The expert staff at the Warren clinic also specializes in treating:
- Concussion (mTBI)
- Stroke & progressive neurological diseases (MS, Parkinson’s, etc.)
- Vestibular pathologies such as vertigo and dizziness
- Orthopedic conditions such as arthritis, fractures and joint replacements
- Sports-related injuries
- Fascial movement taping (kinesiotaping) to manage pain, improve posture and lessen inflammation (Level 1-certified “Rock Docs”)
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization for targeting scar tissue, restricted areas and range of motion issues (RockBlades® certified therapists)
2 Farm Colony Drive
Warren, PA 16365
Warren Office Staff
- Darbee Harrington, DPT, CCI, Cert. MDT
- Lauren Keddie, DPT, AIB-CON
- Jennifer Heinrich, PTA, CLT
- Jaylyn Orwig, PTA
- Rachel Monaghan-Nuhfer, Front Office Personnel
Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.