Aaron earned a Master of Physical Therapy from Gannon University in 2003. After working as a facility director in outpatient physical therapy for three years, Aaron co-founded Hertel & Brown Physical Therapy.
Aaron’s specialties and areas of additional training include:
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction
- McKenzie certification for the treatment of neck and back pain, bulging discs and sciatica
- Manual therapy techniques
– Joint mobilizations for frozen shoulders, plantar fasciitis, painful ankles, knees and hips
– Muscle energy techniques for the sacroiliac
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy with Robert DuVall, PT (Director of SportsMedicine of Atlanta’s credentialed American Physical Therapy Association post professional clinical fellowship program for physical therapists)
– “Differential Diagnosis and Medical Screening for all Practice Environments”
– ”Direct Access in Action”
– “Lower Extremity and Lumbar Spine Clinical Biomechanics for all Practice Environments”
– “Achieving Optimal Functional Outcomes: Upper Extremity, Cervical and Thoracic
Spine Manual Therapy for all Practice Environments”
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy
Aaron is also Direct Access certified, which allows him to see patients without a physician referral.