Jenny graduated from Boston University in 2009 with a bachelor’s degree in Health Science and in 2011 with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. She worked as a physical therapist in an outpatient physical therapy clinic in Boston, Mass., for six years. She also opened a physical therapy clinic outside of Fenway Park which she directed for three years before moving to Erie, Pa., and joining the Hertel & Brown team in Harborcreek. Jenny enjoys working with athletes and has experience working with professional athletes as well as marathon runners.
Jenny’s specialties and experience include:
- Graston Technique
- McKenzie Method
- Manual Therapy
- Joint mobilization
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Women’s Health
- Specializes in the treatment of Diastasis Recti
- Speaker at Boston Female Athlete Conference
- Speaker on WCVB’s Chronicle
- Liaison between Boston Sports Medicine and Boston Ballet
- Physical Therapist for the Boston Nike Running Team
- Part-time anatomy teacher at Boston Arts Academy
- Clinical supervisor for students from MGH, BU, Northeastern and Simmons
Jenny is also Direct Access certified, which allows her to see patients without a physician referral.